100 club Rules and sign up
WELCOME TO OUR 100 CLUB!
Welcome to our 100 CLUB – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…
You complete and sign the attached membership form, Standing Order mandate, parent pay or bank details for £12 a year or pay by cheque, Payable to: Cathedral PTA
This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
The draw will take place on last Friday in assembly each month.
If you win, a cheque or cash will be posted to your home address or collected from School and the name of the winner published in the school’s newsletter and on Facebook PTA page
The prize money will be 50% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 45% goes to the school to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the PTA bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
JOIN OUR 100 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!
100 CLUB RULES
- For a cost of £1 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 50% of the annual income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 25%, 2nd prize of 15% and 3rd prize of 10% for 10 out of 12 months. The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Cathedral Catholic Primary School. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Numbers are limited to five per household.
- Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually) or annual cheque, Parent pay or bank details.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the Head Teacher in the last assembly each month.
- The winning cheque or cash will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw or can be collected from School.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in the school newsletter and on the PTA website.
- The 100 Club will be run by the PTA. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into PTA funds after three months.
100 CLUB SIGN UP
MEMBERSHIP NUMBER ALLOCATED LATER
Name (to which cheque will be made out should you win)
Telephone no. ___________________ (daytime) ___________________ (evening)
Postal address (to which winnings will be sent)
Name on card
Exp date CVV
I/we understand that cathedral PTA will take £12 indicated and that £12 will be taken from my/our account on the each year, via cheque, cash ,Parent pay or bank details and paid into the 100 Club account until I/we advise otherwise.
I/we agree that if we wish to cancel this order I/we will also inform Cathedral PTA of this decision.
Please return this form to Cathedral PTA together with your
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK!