Parents of children that attend The Cathedral Catholic Primary School are automatically members of the PTA.
The Cathedral Catholic Primary School Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a group of parents and teachers that are dedicated to raising extra funds to further improve our school and to bring our community together. We organise between 6 and 10 events a year including discos, Christmas Fair, Easter Fair, Summer Fair and many more.
Every member of our school community is automatically a member of the PTA and as such has the right to attend any meetings, come to any event and be a member of our 100 club.
The Chair of the PTA is Phil Mitchell. The Secretary is Sarah Phillips. The Treasurer is currently vacant
Dfes urn 119621 Account No: 201570-43154602
Welcome to our 100 CLUB – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…
You complete and sign the attached membership form, Standing Order mandate, parent pay or bank details for £12 a year, or pay by cheque, payable to: Cathedral PTA
This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
The draw will take place on the last Friday Celebration Assembly each month.
If you win, a cheque or cash will be posted to your home address or collected from School, and the name of the winner published in the school’s newsletter and on the Facebook PTA page.
The prize money will be 50% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 45% goes to the school to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
Purpose - The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the PTA bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
JOIN OUR 100 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!
100 Club Rules
- For a cost of £1 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100.
- A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
- The prizes will total 50% of the annual income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 25%, 2nd prize of 15% and 3rd prize of 10% for 10 out of 12 months. The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Cathedral Catholic Primary School. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Numbers are limited to five per household.
- Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually) or annual cheque, Parent pay or bank details.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the Head Teacher in the last assembly each month.
- The winning cheque or cash will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw or can be collected from School.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in the school newsletter and on the PTA website.
- The 100 Club will be run by the PTA. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into PTA funds after three months.